Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Support your Local Sifriya!

This came across my Google + feed from Mofet International. (Yes I am on Google +. Yes I am happy to be in your circles and have you in mine. Yes I will send you an invite if you need one.)

Does this tell us we should be revamping and investing more in our synagogue libraries? I think so. 

Does this suggest we begin gathering data on how our members use our library and ask them what would make them use it more? I am certain.

How do you, your school and your members utilize your sifriya? (And yes, I think we should use and teach the word sifriya to identify how our library differs from the public library.)

++ Click to Enlarge Image ++
A Librarian's Worth Around the World  | Infographic |
ImageSource:MastersinEducation.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis